Braves' Guillermo Heredia (wrist) scratched Tuesday, Ender Inciarte entering lineup
Atlanta Braves outfielder Guillermo Heredia has been scratched from Tuesday's lineup against the New York Mets with right wrist inflammation.
Ender Inciarte will play center field in place of Heredia and hit eighth versus right-hander Marcus Stroman and the New York Mets.
Per numberFire's MLB Heat Map, Stroman is registering a 22.3 strikeout percentage and 5.7 walk percentage this season. Inciarte is averaging 5.8 FanDuel points per start this season.
- David Fletcher handling second base for Los Angeles on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki behind the plate for Angels on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Max Stassi sent to Angels' bench on Thursday night September 23rd, 2021
- Danny Jansen catching for Toronto on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jason Castro not in Astros' Thursday lineup September 23rd, 2021
- Yordan Alvarez sitting for Houston on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- William Contreras on Braves' bench Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Eddie Rosario resting Thursday afternoon September 23rd, 2021
- Travis d'Arnaud taking seat Wednesday for Atlanta September 22nd, 2021
- William Contreras catching Wednesday for Braves September 22nd, 2021
- Atlanta's Travis d'Arnaud starting behind the plate on Tuesday night September 21st, 2021
- William Contreras catching for Atlanta on Monday September 20th, 2021