Eddie Rosario (abdominal) out of Indians' lineup Friday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Eddie Rosario (right abdominal tightness) is not in the starting lineup for Friday's game against right-hander Lance McCullers and the Houston Astros.
Rosario is awaiting MRI results after he exited Thursday's game against the Astros with right abdominal tightness. Oscar Mercado is moving to left field in place of Rosario and Bradley Zimmer is starting in center and batting seventh.
numberFire’s models project Mercado for 6.1 FanDuel points and he has a $2,000 salary on Friday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Indians have an implied total of 4.0 runs. McCullers is registering the second-worst walk rate this season (12.5 percent) among Friday's listed starters.
- Manny Machado moving to Padres' bench Thursday afternoon September 23rd, 2021
- Buster Posey sitting for San Francisco Thursday afternoon September 23rd, 2021
- Tony Kemp taking seat Thursday for Oakland September 23rd, 2021
- Luis Torrens sitting Thursday for Seattle September 23rd, 2021
- Jed Lowrie joining Athletics' bench Thursday afternoon September 23rd, 2021
- Ketel Marte moving to Arizona's bench Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- William Contreras on Braves' bench Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Eddie Rosario resting Thursday afternoon September 23rd, 2021
- Travis d'Arnaud taking seat Wednesday for Atlanta September 22nd, 2021
- William Contreras catching Wednesday for Braves September 22nd, 2021
- Atlanta's Travis d'Arnaud starting behind the plate on Tuesday night September 21st, 2021
- William Contreras catching for Atlanta on Monday September 20th, 2021