Rougned Odor hitting sixth in Yankees' Friday lineup against Astros
New York Yankees second baseman Rougned Odor is starting in Friday's game against the Houston Astros.
Odor will operate second base after DJ LeMahieu was shifted to first and Luke Voit was benched.
In a lefty versus righty matchup against Jake Odorizzi, our models project Odor to score 8.2 FanDuel points at the salary of $2,000.
- Rockies-Braves postponed Thursday due to weather September 16th, 2021
- Steven Duggar idle for Giants versus Padres September 16th, 2021
- Buster Posey on Giants' bench Thursday afternoon September 16th, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki sitting Thursday afternoon for Angels September 16th, 2021
- Tommy La Stella sitting Thursday for San Francisco September 16th, 2021
- Phil Gosselin riding pine for Angels Thursday afternoon September 16th, 2021
- Joey Gallo joining Yankees' bench Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Gary Sanchez catching Wednesday for Yankees September 15th, 2021
- Brett Gardner on Yankees' bench Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Gio Urshela starting at shortstop Tuesday for Yankees September 14th, 2021
- Gary Sanchez sitting Monday for Yankees September 13th, 2021
- Brett Gardner hitting second Monday afternoon for Yankees September 13th, 2021