Braves recall Kyle Muller for Monday start
The Atlanta Braves recalled left-handed pitcher Kyle Muller from Triple-A Gwinnett.
The Braves optioned Muller to Gwinnett at the beginning of the month, but the young southpaw will return to their rotation on Monday for a start against the San Diego Padres. Muller made his MLB debut in June and recorded a 2.45 ERA with a 33.3 strikeout percentage over 14 2/3 innings as a starter. The Braves placed outfielder Ender Inciarte on the injured list in a corresponding roster move.
numberFire’s models project Muller for 25.3 FanDuel points versus the Padres and he has a $6,700 salary on Monday. As a team, the Padres have the sixth-lowest strikeout rate (21.6 percent) and the third-best walk rate (10.9 percent) against left-handed pitchers this season.
- Athletics starting Elvis Andrus at shortstop on Saturday September 18th, 2021
- Oakland's Sean Murphy catching on Saturday night September 18th, 2021
- Max Stassi starting on Saturday for Los Angeles September 18th, 2021
- Juan Lagares sitting for Angels Saturday night September 18th, 2021
- Jose Rojas starting for Angels Saturday September 18th, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki sitting for Los Angeles on Saturday September 18th, 2021
- Atlanta's Guillermo Heredia in center field on Saturday September 18th, 2021
- Eddie Rosario out of Atlanta's Saturday lineup September 18th, 2021
- Rockies-Braves postponed Thursday due to weather September 16th, 2021
- Travis d'Arnaud taking seat Thursday afternoon for Atlanta September 16th, 2021
- Joc Pederson sent to Atlanta's bench on Tuesday night September 14th, 2021
- Adam Duvall batting fifth in Atlanta's Tuesday lineup September 14th, 2021