Jonathan Schoop (back) starting Thursday for Detroit
Detroit Tigers infielder Jonathan Schoop (back) is back in the starting lineup for Thursday's series finale against left-hander Alexander Wells and the Baltimore Orioles.
Schoop was scratched from Wednesday's lineup and held out of the contest due to back tightness. The issue has subsided enough for Schoop to return to action as the Tigers' designated hitter and number-two hitter on Thursday. Willi Castro is on second base and Eric Haase is at catcher over Grayson Greiner.
numberFire’s models project Schoop for 12.4 FanDuel points and he has a $3,500 salary on Thursday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Tigers have the third-highest implied total in the majors on Thursday. Wells is registering a 17.0 strikeout percentage with a 12.8 walk percentage this season.
- Max Stassi catching for Angels on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki out of Angels' Tuesday lineup against Houston September 21st, 2021
- Juan Lagares in center field for Los Angeles on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Brandon Marsh sent to Angels' bench on Tuesday night September 21st, 2021
- Dodgers place Cody Bellinger (rib) on injured list, Luke Raley to start on Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Chicago's Alfonso Rivas (finger) scratched on Tuesday, Trayce Thompson batting seventh September 21st, 2021
- Miguel Cabrera (back) on Tigers' sidelines for Tuesday matinee September 21st, 2021
- Willi Castro absent from Tigers' lineup versus White Sox September 21st, 2021
- Tigers' Dustin Garneau grabbing seat Tuesday September 21st, 2021
- Isaac Paredes starting for Detroit Monday September 20th, 2021
- Willi Castro batting last for Tigers Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tigers' Jeimer Candelario sitting Monday September 20th, 2021