Jed Lowrie idle Thursday afternoon for Athletics
Oakland Athletics second baseman/designated hitter Jed Lowrie is not in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against left-hander Daniel Lynch and the Kansas City Royals.
Lowrie is out of the lineup for the third time in a row against a left-hander. Khris Davis is replacing Lowrie as the Athletics' designated hitter and batting fifth. Mark Canha is in the cleanup spot.
numberFire’s models project Davis for 9.7 FanDuel points and he has a $2,200 salary on Thursday’s slate. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Athletics have an implied total of 5.2 runs. Lynch is registering an 18.2 strikeout percentage and a 9.7 walk percentage this season, with a 6.07 xERA and a .367 xwOBA, the latter two of which both rank in the bottom 4% of the league.
- Albert Pujols operating first base for Los Angeles on Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- A.J. Pollock hitting fifth in Dodgers' Game 5 Thursday lineup October 21st, 2021
- Dodgers' Justin Turner sitting on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Gavin Lux heads to Dodgers' bench on Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Dansby Swanson moving into Braves leadoff spot Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Braves' Huascar Ynoa (shoulder) scratched from NLCS Game 4 start October 20th, 2021
- Starling Marte sitting for Oakland on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Athletics' Luis Barrera batting eighth on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Oakland's Mark Canha batting second on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Skye Bolt batting seventh for Oakland on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Yan Gomes catching for Oakland on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Seth Brown in Athletics' Saturday lineup October 2nd, 2021