Athletics' Seth Brown sitting Thursday afternoon
Oakland Athletics second baseman/designated hitter Jed Lowrie is not in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against left-hander Daniel Lynch and the Kansas City Royals.
Brown was back in the lineup the past two games for the first time since being activated from the injured list. Chad Pinder is starting in right field over Brown and batting sixth Thursday afternoon.
numberFire’s models project Pinder for 10.7 FanDuel points and he has a $2,200 salary on Thursday’s slate. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Athletics have an implied total of 5.2 runs. Lynch is registering an 18.2 strikeout percentage and a 9.7 walk percentage this season, with a 6.07 xERA and a .367 xwOBA, the latter two of which both rank in the bottom 4% of the league.
- Matt Beaty operating first base for Dodgers on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Albert Pujols heads to Dodgers' bench on Saturday night October 23rd, 2021
- Boston's Kevin Plawecki behind the plate on Friday October 22nd, 2021
- Astros starting Chas McCormick in center on Friday night October 22nd, 2021
- Albert Pujols operating first base for Los Angeles on Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- A.J. Pollock hitting fifth in Dodgers' Game 5 Thursday lineup October 21st, 2021
- Starling Marte sitting for Oakland on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Athletics' Luis Barrera batting eighth on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Oakland's Mark Canha batting second on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Skye Bolt batting seventh for Oakland on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Yan Gomes catching for Oakland on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Seth Brown in Athletics' Saturday lineup October 2nd, 2021