Braves' Huascar Ynoa (shoulder) scratched from NLCS Game 4 start
Atlanta Braves starting pitcher Huascar Ynoa has been scratched from his scheduled start on Wednesday night in Game 4 of the NLCS against the Los Angeles Dodgers due to shoulder inflammation.
Braves manager Brian Snitker said Ynoa experienced shoulder tightness during warmups and they didn't want to have the right-hander try to throw through it. Jesse Chavez has been tabbed as Atlanta's opener for a bullpen game on Wednesday night in Game 4.
numberFire's models project Ynoa for 7.8 FanDuel points in less than two innings and he has a $5,000 salary on the Wednesday slate.
- Jose Siri out of Houston's Game 3 Friday lineup October 29th, 2021
- Astros' Jose Siri batting eighth in Game 2 on Wednesday October 27th, 2021
- Chas McCormick starting Tuesday for Astros in Game 1 October 26th, 2021
- Jorge Soler at DH, leading off for Braves in World Series Game 1 October 26th, 2021
- Matt Beaty operating first base for Dodgers on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Albert Pujols heads to Dodgers' bench on Saturday night October 23rd, 2021
- Jorge Soler leading off for Braves in Game 5 on Sunday October 31st, 2021
- Joc Pederson batting fifth in Atlanta's Saturday Game 4 lineup October 30th, 2021
- Jorge Soler heads to Atlanta's bench on Saturday October 30th, 2021
- Joc Pederson heads to Atlanta's bench on Friday night October 29th, 2021
- Braves' Eddie Rosario leading off in Game 2 on Wednesday October 27th, 2021
- Eddie Rosario hitting fifth for Braves in World Series opener October 26th, 2021