Giancarlo Stanton sitting for New York on Wednesday
New York Yankees outfielder Giancarlo Stanton is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Baltimore Orioles.
Stanton will move to the bench on Wednesday with Marwin Gonzalez starting in right field. Gonzalez will bat eighth versus right-hander Jordan Lyles and Baltimore.
numberFire's models project Gonzalez for 7.6 FanDuel points on Wednesday. His salary is $2,000.
- Austin Hays batting cleanup in Baltimore's Wednesday lineup July 6th, 2022
- Carson Kelly sitting Wednesday for Diamondbacks July 6th, 2022
- Maikel Franco sent to Nationals' bench on Wednesday July 6th, 2022
- Jordan Luplow left off Diamondbacks' order versus Giants July 6th, 2022
- Cooper Hummel held out of Diamondbacks' lineup Wednesday July 6th, 2022
- Arizona's Jake Hager absent Wednesday night July 6th, 2022
- Kyle Higashioka behind the plate for New York on Wednesday night July 6th, 2022
- Yankees position Joey Gallo in left field on Wednesday July 6th, 2022
- Matt Carpenter a late add to Yankees' Tuesday lineup July 5th, 2022
- Anthony Rizzo (back) scratched from Yankees' lineup Tuesday; Matt Carpenter enters July 5th, 2022
- Marwin Gonzalez idle Tuesday for Yankees July 5th, 2022
- Joey Gallo on Yankees' bench Tuesday July 5th, 2022