Jake Cave joining Twins' bench Monday
Minnesota Twins outfielder Jake Cave is not in the starting lineup for Monday's series finale against left-hander Cole Ragans and the Texas Rangers.
The lefty-hitting Cave started against right-handers the last two games, but he will grab a seat versus a southpaw for Monday's series finale. Nick Gordon will move to left field while Byron Buxton returns to center and bats third.
Gordon has a $2,400 salary on Monday and numberFire’s models project him for 10.9 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Twins’ implied total (4.93) is third-highest out of the 16 teams on the Main slate.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Blue Jays-Orioles postponed due to inclement weather on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Rougned Odor omitted from Orioles' Tuesday lineup October 4th, 2022
- Orioles' Kyle Stowers sitting Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Ryan Mountcastle on Baltimore bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Austin Hays absent for Orioles on Monday October 3rd, 2022
- Rougned Odor on second base Monday for Orioles October 3rd, 2022