Mets' Monday tilt with Pirates postponed
Monday's game between the New York Mets and the Pittsburgh Pirates has been postponed.
The Mets and Pirates were initially slated to kick off this afternoon's action, but the game has been postponed due to inclement weather.
The 8.5 over/under for this game was tied for the second-highest mark on the slate, only behind the Brewers and the Rockies. Our models marked the Mets with a 58.5% win probability.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Rafael Ortega in Mets' Saturday lineup for Game 1 September 30th, 2023
- Mark Vientos sitting Game 1 Saturday for Mets September 30th, 2023
- Phillies-Mets postponed on Friday due to weather September 29th, 2023
- Mets' Tim Locastro batting ninth on Thursday September 28th, 2023
- Francisco Alvarez catching for Mets on Thursday September 28th, 2023
- Tuesday's contest between Marlins and Mets postponed due to field conditions September 26th, 2023