Josh Palacios in lineup for Nationals on Monday
Washington Nationals outfielder Josh Palacios is starting Monday in the team's game against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Palacios is getting the nod in right field, batting eighth in the order versus Cardinals starter Jack Flaherty.
Our models project Palacios for 0.8 hits, 0.3 runs, 0.4 RBI and 7.9 FanDuel points.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Luis Garcia hitting second Wednesday for Nationals October 5th, 2022
- Nationals' Tres Barrera on bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- C.J. Abrams absent Wednesday for Washington October 5th, 2022
- Monday's Nationals-Mets game postponed due to rain October 3rd, 2022
- Tres Barrera riding pine for Nationals Sunday October 2nd, 2022
- Riley Adams catching for Nationals Sunday October 2nd, 2022