Nick Senzel (ankle) at DH Thursday for Reds
Cincinnati Reds outfielder Nick Senzel (ankle) is in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Adrian Sampson and the Chicago Cubs.
Senzel was scratched from Tuesday's series opener and held out Wednesday due to a right ankle sprain, but he will be the Reds' designated hitter and bat seventh for the finale. Jonathan India will be on second base and Spencer Steer will start on first while Donovan Solano sits.
Per numberFire's MLB Heat Map, the over/under in the Reds-Cubs game (8.0) is the highest on the board today. Senzel has a $2,400 salary on Thursday and our models project him for 8.4 FanDuel points.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Reds add Alejo Lopez to Wednesday lineup late October 5th, 2022
- Jonathan India (foot) scratched Wednesday for Reds, Alejo Lopez added October 5th, 2022
- Austin Romine catching for Reds on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Reds position Chuckie Robinson behind the plate on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Mike Siani starting in center field for Reds on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Cincinnati's Stuart Fairchild hitting fifth in Tuesday's lineup October 4th, 2022