Mike Brosseau (oblique) back for Brewers, leading off Thursday
Milwaukee Brewers infielder Mike Brosseau (oblique) is back in the starting lineup against left-hander Scott Alexander and the San Francisco Giants in Game 1 of Thursday's doubleheader.
Brosseau was reinstated from the 10-day injured list Thursday after missing time with an oblique strain. He will start on third base and lead things off for Milwaukee in the first game. Luis Urias will move to second base in place of an idle Keston Hiura. Christian Yelich will hit third and Hunter Renfroe will be on cleanup duty.
Brosseau is currently numberFire's top point-per-dollar value among all hitters on Thursday. He has a $2,000 salary on the All Day slate and is projected for 12.0 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Brewers’ implied total (4.28) is second-highest on the board today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Hunter Renfroe sitting for Brewers on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Rowdy Tellez batting third for Milwaukee on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Brewers' Willy Adames batting second on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Victor Caratini catching for Milwaukee on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Brewers' Jace Peterson batting fifth on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Brewers starting Omar Narvaez at catcher on Tuesday October 4th, 2022