Nick Senzel sitting for Reds on Saturday
Cincinnati Reds outfielder Nick Senzel is not in the lineup Saturday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Brewers.
Senzel is being replaced in center field by TJ Friedl versus Brewers starter Adrian Houser.
In 383 plate appearances this season, Senzel has a .236 batting average with a .608 OPS, 4 home runs, 42 runs, 24 RBI and 8 stolen bases.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Joey Votto starting Sunday for Cincinnati October 1st, 2023
- Spencer Steer sitting Sunday for Cincinnati October 1st, 2023
- Jonathan India sitting for Reds Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Stuart Fairchild in lineup Saturday for Cincinnati September 30th, 2023
- Nick Senzel starting for Reds on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Will Benson not in Reds' lineup Saturday September 30th, 2023