Teoscar Hernandez sitting for Blue Jays on Wednesday
Toronto Blue Jays infielder Teoscar Hernandez is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Tampa Bay Rays.
Hernandez will move to the bench on Wednesday with Santiago Espinal starting at second base. Espinal will bat eighth versus right-hander Drew Rasmussen and the Rays.
numberFire's models project Espinal for 8.1 FanDuel points on Wednesday. His salary is $2,500.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Jarred Kelenic in Mariners' Saturday lineup for ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Dylan Moore not in Mariners' Saturday lineup for ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Dylan Moore hitting sixth in Seattle's Thursday ALDS Game 2 lineup October 13th, 2022
- Carlos Santana (hamstring) at DH for Mariners in Game 1 October 11th, 2022
- Abraham Toro sitting for Mariners in Game 1 of Wild Card October 7th, 2022
- Taylor Trammell called up by Mariners, starting Wednesday October 5th, 2022