Alejandro Kirk sitting again for Blue Jays against Rays
Toronto Blue Jays catcher/designated hitter Alejandro Kirk is not in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against left-hander Shane McClanahan and the Tampa Bay Rays.
Kirk is absent from the lineup for a second straight game. Gabriel Moreno will start behind the plate and George Springer will be the designated hitter.
Moreno has a $2,000 salary on Thursday and numberFire’s models project him for 5.0 FanDuel points. Springer has a $3,800 salary and is projected for 11.1 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Blue Jays' implied total (3.68) is No. 10 in the majors out of 16 active teams today.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Cavan Biggio batting fifth for Blue Jays in Game 1 October 3rd, 2023
- Whit Merrifield on Blue Jays bench in Wild Card opener October 3rd, 2023
- Brandon Belt starting for Toronto on Sunday October 1st, 2023
- George Springer sitting Sunday for Toronto October 1st, 2023
- Yandy Diaz not in Rays' lineup on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Whit Merrifield in lineup Saturday for Blue Jays September 30th, 2023