Sean Bouchard batting ninth for Rockies on Wednesday
Colorado Rockies infielder Sean Bouchard is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the San Francisco Giants.
Bouchard will start in left field on Sunday and bat ninth versus right-hander Logan Webb and the Giants. Yonathan Daza moves to the bench.
Bouchard is batting 0.182 this season in 42 plate appearances.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Ryan McMahon batting third for Rockies on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Rockies' Ezequiel Tovar batting seventh on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Brian Serven catching for Rockies on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Colorado's Jose Iglesias hitting sixth on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Garrett Hampson in center field for Rockies on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Coloardo's Elehuris Montero taking over third base on Tuesday night October 4th, 2022