Danny Jansen in Toronto dugout Wednesday
Toronto Blue Jays catcher Danny Jansen is not in the starting lineup on Wednesday versus right-hander Zack Wheeler and the Philadelphia Phillies.
Jansen started the past four games for the Blue Jays. Alejandro Kirk will start at catcher while Teoscar Hernandez handles the designated hitter role. Whit Merrifield will enter the lineup to play right field and hit ninth.
Kirk has a $2,800 salary on Wednesday and numberFire’s models project him for 10.8 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Blue Jays’ implied total (4.21) is No. 14 in the majors today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Santiago Espinal in Blue Jays' Saturday lineup for Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022
- Raimel Tapia not in Blue Jays' Wild Card Game 2 lineup Saturday October 8th, 2022
- Alejandro Kirk cleaning up for Blue Jays in Wild Card opener October 7th, 2022
- Blue Jays-Orioles postponed due to inclement weather on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Matt Chapman sitting for Blue Jays on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Danny Jansen batting fourth for Blue Jays on Tuesday October 4th, 2022