Elias Diaz absent Thursday for Rockies
Colorado Rockies catcher Elias Diaz is not in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander John Brebbia and the San Francisco Giants.
Brian Serven will catch for Jose Urena and hit ninth.
Serven has a $2,200 salary on Thursday and numberFire’s models project him for 6.2 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Rockies have the second-highest implied total (5.42) in the majors today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Ryan McMahon batting third for Rockies on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Rockies' Ezequiel Tovar batting seventh on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Brian Serven catching for Rockies on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Colorado's Jose Iglesias hitting sixth on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Garrett Hampson in center field for Rockies on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Coloardo's Elehuris Montero taking over third base on Tuesday night October 4th, 2022