Rangers' Adolis Garcia (elbow) sitting on Saturday
Texas Rangers outfielder Adolis Garcia (elbow) is not starting in Saturday's lineup against the Cleveland Guardians.
Garcia will sit on the bench after the Rangers' outfielder was hit by a pitch in the elbow area, Bubba Thompson was shifted to right field, Josh Smith was aligned in left, and Jonah Heim was named Saturday's designated hitter.
According to Baseball Savant on 402 batted balls this season, Garcia has accounted for a 12.4% barrel rate and a .323 expected weighted on-base average.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Charlie Culberson in left field for Texas on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Jonah Heim hitting sixth in Rangers' Wednesday lineup October 5th, 2022
- Rangers bench Sam Huff on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Jonah Heim held out for Rangers in early game Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Kole Calhoun on Rangers' bench Tuesday in Game 1 October 4th, 2022
- Leody Taveras left off Rangers' lineup again Monday October 3rd, 2022