Austin Hedges catching for Cleveland on Tuesday
Cleveland Guardians catcher Austin Hedges is in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Tampa Bay Rays.
Hedges will catch for right-hander Shane Bieber on Tuesday and bat eighth versus right-hander Corey Kluber and the Rays. Luke Maile returns to the bench.
numberFire's models project Hedges for 7.0 FanDuel points on Tuesday. His salary is $2,100.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Monday's Game 5 between Yankees and Guardians postponed until Tuesday October 17th, 2022
- Gabriel Arias in ALDS Game 3 lineup for Guardians on Saturday October 15th, 2022
- Owen Miller sitting for Guardians on Saturday in ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Will Brennan on Guardians' bench in ALDS Game 2 October 14th, 2022
- Will Brennan starting for Cleveland Saturday in Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022
- Owen Miller sitting for Guardians on Saturday in Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022