Garrett Mitchell batting ninth for Milwaukee on Tuesday
Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Garrett Mitchell is in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Mitchell will start in center field on Tuesday and bat ninth versus right-hander Miles Mikolas and the Cardinals. Tyrone Taylor returns to the bench.
numberFire's models project Mitchell for 5.9 FanDuel points on Tuesday. His salary is $2,200.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Hunter Renfroe sitting for Brewers on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Rowdy Tellez batting third for Milwaukee on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Brewers' Willy Adames batting second on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Victor Caratini catching for Milwaukee on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Brewers' Jace Peterson batting fifth on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Brewers starting Omar Narvaez at catcher on Tuesday October 4th, 2022