Yandy Diaz (shoulder) out again Thursday for Rays
Tampa Bay Rays infielder Yandy Diaz (shoulder) is not in the starting lineup for Thursday's series finale against right-hander Cal Quantrill and the Cleveland Guardians.
Diaz appeared ready to return from his shoulder injury on Wednesday, but he was scratched from the lineup prior to first pitch and now he remains out for a ninth consecutive game. Isaac Paredes will make another start on third base and bat eighth.
Paredes has a $2,400 salary on Thursday and numberFire’s models project him for 9.9 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Rays’ implied total (3.34) is No. 13 in the majors today out of 20 active teams.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Christian Bethancourt sitting in Game 2 for Rays October 4th, 2023
- Josh Lowe cleaning up Wednesday afternoon for Rays October 4th, 2023
- Jose Siri on Rays bench Wednesday in Game 2 October 4th, 2023
- Taylor Walls batting seventh in Game 1 for Rays October 3rd, 2023
- Yandy Diaz leading off Tuesday for Tampa Bay October 3rd, 2023
- Curtis Mead on keystone for Rays in Game 1 October 3rd, 2023