Josh Naylor not in Guardians' Thursday lineup
Cleveland Guardians first baseman Josh Naylor is not in the starting lineup for Thursday's series finale against left-hander Jeffrey Springs and the Tampa Bay Rays.
The lefty-hitting Naylor will not start versus the Rays' southpaw. Gabriel Arias will move to first base while Jose Ramirez starts on third. Owen Miller will work as the Guardians' designated hitter and bat sixth.
Arias has a $2,000 salary on Thursday and numberFire’s models project him for 6.8 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Guardians’ implied total (3.16) is No. 16 in the majors today out of 20 active teams.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Monday's Game 5 between Yankees and Guardians postponed until Tuesday October 17th, 2022
- Gabriel Arias in ALDS Game 3 lineup for Guardians on Saturday October 15th, 2022
- Owen Miller sitting for Guardians on Saturday in ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Will Brennan on Guardians' bench in ALDS Game 2 October 14th, 2022
- Will Brennan starting for Cleveland Saturday in Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022
- Owen Miller sitting for Guardians on Saturday in Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022