Gavin Lux sitting Thursday for Los Angeles
Los Angeles Dodgers infielder Gavin Lux is not in the lineup Thursday in the team's game against the San Diego Padres.
Lux is being replaced at second base by Chris Taylor versus Padres starter Steven Wilson.
In 447 plate appearances this season, Lux has a .284 batting average with a .768 OPS, 6 home runs, 63 runs, 42 RBI and 7 stolen bases.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Saturday's Game 4 NLDS contest between Dodgers and Padres expected to start at 10:07 PM EST October 15th, 2022
- Dodgers starting Gavin Lux at second base in Saturday's Game 4 NLDS matchup October 15th, 2022
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Friday's NLDS Game 3 matchup October 14th, 2022
- Dodgers starting Chris Taylor in left field in Friday's NLDS lineup October 14th, 2022
- Dodgers starting Trayce Thompson in Tuesday's Game 1 NLDS lineup October 11th, 2022
- Dodgers' Joey Gallo batting ninth on Wednesday October 5th, 2022