Yordan Alvarez (ankle) batting third in Houston's Friday lineup
Houston Astros outfielder Yordan Alvarez (ankle) is starting in Friday's game against the Tampa Bay Rays.
Alvarez will make his return after the Houston's slugger was forced to sit on Thursday with an ankle injury, Christian Vazquez was moved behind the plate, and Martin Maldonado was given the night off.
In a matchup against Tampa Bay's right-hander Drew Rasmussen, our models project Alvarez to score 12.2 FanDuel points at the salary of $4,300.
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- David Hensley on Astros' bench Wednesday in Game 4 November 2nd, 2022
- Game 3 of Astros-Phillies World Series postponed Monday October 31st, 2022
- Astros starting Aledmys Diaz in Saturday's Game 2 World Series lineup October 29th, 2022
- Edmundo Sosa in World Series Game 2 lineup Saturday for Phillies October 29th, 2022
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Martin Maldonado catching for Houston in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Martin Maldonado sitting Wednesday for Astros in Game 4 November 2nd, 2022