Garrett Mitchell batting ninth for Milwaukee on Friday
Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Garrett Mitchell is in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Miami Marlins.
Mitchell will start in center field on Friday and bat ninth versus right-hander Sandy Alcantara and the Marlins. Tyrone Taylor returns to the bench.
numberFire's models project Mitchell for 7.9 FanDuel points on Friday. His salary is $2,100.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Milwaukee's Sal Frelick batting fifth in Tuesday's Wild Card Game 1 matchup October 3rd, 2023
- Christian Yelich in Brewers' Sunday lineup October 1st, 2023
- Victor Caratini not in Brewers' Sunday lineup October 1st, 2023
- Blake Perkins batting ninth for Brewers on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Brewers' Andruw Monasterio batting eighth on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Tyrone Taylor batting sixth for Milwaukee on Saturday September 30th, 2023