Evan Longoria in Giants' Friday night lineup
San Francisco Giants infielder Evan Longoria is starting Friday in the team's game against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Longoria is getting the nod at third base, batting fifth in the order versus Diamondbacks starter Merrill Kelly.
Our models project Longoria for 0.8 hits, 0.4 runs, 0.2 home runs, 0.5 RBI and 9.2 FanDuel points.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Giants' Austin Wynns idle Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Bryce Johnson joining Giants' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Giants' Ford Proctor added late Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Thairo Estrada scratched Wednesday for Giants October 5th, 2022
- San Francisco's Bryce Johnson in center field on Tuesday night October 4th, 2022
- Austin Wynns catching for Giants on Tuesday October 4th, 2022