Ryan Jeffers joining Twins' bench Monday
Minnesota Twins catcher Ryan Jeffers is not in the starting lineup for Monday's series opener against right-hander Johnny Cueto and the Chicago White Sox.
Gary Sanchez will shift behind the plate in place of Jeffers while Matt Wallner takes over as the designated hitter. Mark Contreras will replace Jeffers in the lineup to start in right field and hit ninth.
Sanchez has a $2,200 salary on Monday and numberFire’s models project him for 10.0 FanDuel points. Wallner has a $2,500 salary and is projected for 8.4 FanDuel points.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Ryan Jeffers joining Twins' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Carlos Correa kept out Wednesday for Twins' finale October 5th, 2022
- Jose Miranda (mouth) unavailable for Twins' finale October 5th, 2022
- Gary Sanchez grabbing seat for Twins on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Luis Arraez (hamstring) leading off Tuesday for Twins October 4th, 2022
- Mark Contreras moving to Minnesota bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022