Ryan Mountcastle on Baltimore bench Tuesday
Baltimore Orioles first baseman Ryan Mountcastle is not in the starting lineup on Tuesday against right-hander Mitch White and the Toronto Blue Jays.
The Orioles appear to be giving Mountcastle a breather in their penultimate game of the season. Jesus Aguilar will make the start on first base and bat fifth while Anthony Santander serves as the designated hitter.
In 39 innings for the Blue Jays this season, White has been wrecked for a 7.38 ERA and 4.78 xFIP. He has also registered a 14.7% strikeout rate for Toronto that would be second-worst among Tuesday's projected starters.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Blue Jays-Orioles postponed due to inclement weather on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Rougned Odor omitted from Orioles' Tuesday lineup October 4th, 2022
- Orioles' Kyle Stowers sitting Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Ryan Mountcastle on Baltimore bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Austin Hays absent for Orioles on Monday October 3rd, 2022
- Rougned Odor on second base Monday for Orioles October 3rd, 2022