Luis Arraez (hamstring) leading off Tuesday for Twins
Minnesota Twins infielder Luis Arraez (hamstring) is back in the starting lineup on Tuesday against right-hander Lucas Giolito and the Chicago White Sox.
Arraez was held out of the last two outings with a hamstring injury, but he will return to designated hitter and leadoff duties for the Twins' penultimate game of the season. He is currently leading the American League with a .315 batting average, just ahead of Aaron Judge (.311). Matt Wallner will shift to right field in place of an idle Mark Contreras and bat ninth. Jose Miranda will bat fifth after leading off the past two contests.
Arraez has a $3,000 salary on Tuesday and numberFire’s models project him for 11.5 FanDuel points. Miranda has a $2,700 salary and is projected for 10.6 FanDuel points. In 154 innings pitched this season, Giolito has registered a 4.31 xERA while allowing 1.40 home runs per nine innings.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Ryan Jeffers joining Twins' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Carlos Correa kept out Wednesday for Twins' finale October 5th, 2022
- Jose Miranda (mouth) unavailable for Twins' finale October 5th, 2022
- Gary Sanchez grabbing seat for Twins on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Luis Arraez (hamstring) leading off Tuesday for Twins October 4th, 2022
- Mark Contreras moving to Minnesota bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022