Tucker Barnhart on Tigers' bench Wednesday
Detroit Tigers catcher Tucker Barnhart is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday afternoon's season finale against left-hander Marco Gonzales and the Seattle Mariners.
Eric Haase will catch for Tyler Alexander and hit fifth while Barnhart sits for the Tigers' last game of the year.
Haase is currently numberFire's seventh-best point-per-dollar value among hitters on Wednesday. He has a $2,300 salary and numberFire’s models project him for 11.6 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Tigers’ implied total is 3.41 on Wednesday.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Dodgers starting Enrique Hernandez in center field on Wednesday night October 11th, 2023
- Miguel Rojas (hand) fielding shortstop position for Los Angeles on Saturday October 7th, 2023
- Dodgers starting Jason Heyward in right field in Saturday's NLDS Game 1 lineup October 7th, 2023
- Enrique Hernandez batting ninth on Sunday for Dodgers October 1st, 2023
- Dodgers' Amed Rosario batting seventh on Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Will Smith catching for Dodgers on Sunday October 1st, 2023