Thairo Estrada scratched Wednesday for Giants
San Francisco Giants infielder Thairo Estrada was scratched from Wednesday's lineup against right-hander Craig Stammen and the San Diego Padres.
Estrada was initially set to start on second base and hit second in the Giants' last game of the season. Ford Proctor has now joined the lineup to start on second base in place of Estrada and bat eighth. Wilmer Flores has hopped up a spot to work out of the two-hole.
Proctor has a $2,000 salary on Wednesday and numberFire's models project him for 6.0 FanDuel points. Flores has a $2,400 salary and is projected for 10.0 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Giants' implied total (4.02) is tied for No. 11 in the majors today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Giants' Austin Wynns idle Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Bryce Johnson joining Giants' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Giants' Ford Proctor added late Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Thairo Estrada scratched Wednesday for Giants October 5th, 2022
- San Francisco's Bryce Johnson in center field on Tuesday night October 4th, 2022
- Austin Wynns catching for Giants on Tuesday October 4th, 2022