Dan Vogelbach out of Mets' Saturday's Wild Card Game 2 lineup
New York Mets first baseman Dan Vogelbach is not starting in Saturday's Wild Card Game Two contest against the San Diego Padres.
Vogelbach will sit on the bench after Darin Ruf was chosen as Saturday's designated hitter.
Per Baseball Savant in four at-bats this postseason, Vogelbach has recorded a .120 expected batting average and a 25% hard hit rate.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Daniel Vogelbach in Mets' Sunday lineup for Wild Card Game 3 October 9th, 2022
- Darin Ruf sitting for Mets Sunday in Wild Card Game 3 October 9th, 2022
- Darin Ruf taking over Mets' designated hitting role in Saturday's Wild Card Game 2 lineup October 8th, 2022
- Dan Vogelbach out of Mets' Saturday's Wild Card Game 2 lineup October 8th, 2022
- Mark Vientos not on Wild Card Series roster for Mets October 7th, 2022
- Tyler Naquin left off Mets' Wild Card Series roster October 7th, 2022