Daniel Vogelbach in Mets' Sunday lineup for Wild Card Game 3
New York Mets infielder Daniel Vogelbach is starting Sunday in the team's game against the San Diego Padres.
In Game 3 of the Wild Card Series, Vogelbach is getting the nod at designated hitter, batting seventh in the order versus Padres starter Joe Musgrove.
Our models project Vogelbach for 0.9 hits, 0.5 runs, 0.2 home runs, 0.6 RBI and 10.5 FanDuel points.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Daniel Vogelbach in Mets' Sunday lineup for Wild Card Game 3 October 9th, 2022
- Darin Ruf sitting for Mets Sunday in Wild Card Game 3 October 9th, 2022
- Darin Ruf taking over Mets' designated hitting role in Saturday's Wild Card Game 2 lineup October 8th, 2022
- Dan Vogelbach out of Mets' Saturday's Wild Card Game 2 lineup October 8th, 2022
- Mark Vientos not on Wild Card Series roster for Mets October 7th, 2022
- Tyler Naquin left off Mets' Wild Card Series roster October 7th, 2022