Indians' Cody Anderson whiffs nine over seven dominant innings
Cleveland Indians pitcher Cody Anderson fanned nine while allowing one run over seven innings to beat the Chicago White Sox in the second game of Monday's doubleheader.
Anderson had a 7.99 ERA in six starts and a relief appearance before being recalled to make the start tonight. He's expected to stick around and start against the Baltimore Orioles this weekend.
Anderson owns a 3.99 SIERA with a 17.5 strikeout percentage and 4.0 walk percentage this season -- all of which are career-best numbers.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Carlos Santana starting on Sunday for Indians September 29th, 2019
- Jordan Luplow sitting on Sunday for Cleveland September 29th, 2019
- Cleveland's Yasiel Puig receives Saturday off September 28th, 2019
- Cleveland's Franmil Reyes in right field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Indians' Carlos Santana sitting on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Indians' Jordan Luplow hitting third on Saturday September 28th, 2019