Reds' Tyler Stephenson batting fourth on Opening Day
Cincinnati Reds catcher Tyler Stephenson is in the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Opening Day.
Stephenson will catch for right-hander Hunter Greene on Thursday and bat fourth versus right-hander Mitch Keller and the Pirates on Opening Day. Jonathan India will hit leadoff and start at second base with Jason Vosler at first base, Jose Barrero at shortstop, and Spencer Steer at third base. TJ Friedl, Wil Myers, and Will Benson will start in the outfield with Jake Fraley batting third in the designated hitter role.
numberFire's models project Stephenson for 10.6 FanDuel points on Thursday. His salary is $2,700. The Reds implied team total of 4.22 runs is the fourth-highest team total on Thursday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Yankees starting Kyle Higashioka at catcher on Wednesday night May 31st, 2023
- Colorado's Alan Trejo operating second base on Wednesday May 31st, 2023
- Harold Castro left on Colorado's bench on Wednesday May 31st, 2023
- Austin Wynns catching for Rockies on Wednesday May 31st, 2023
- Rockies rest Kris Bryant on Wednesday night May 31st, 2023
- Taylor Trammell taking over designated hitting duties for Seattle on Wednesday May 31st, 2023
- Jake Fraley idle for Reds on Wednesday May 31st, 2023
- Luke Maile catching for Reds on Wednesday May 31st, 2023
- Jose Barrero batting eighth for Cincinnati on Wednesday May 31st, 2023
- Reds' Nick Senzel (knee) batting seventh on Wednesday May 31st, 2023
- Cincinnati's Nick Senzel (knee) scratched on Tuesday, Kevin Newman to start May 30th, 2023
- Reds starting Will Benson in left field on Tuesday May 30th, 2023