Austin Wells catching for Yankees on Wednesday
New York Yankees catcher Austin Wells is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Toronto Blue Jays.
Wells will catch for right-hander Michael King on Wednesday and bat fourth versus right-hander Kevin Gausman and Toronto. Kyle Higashioka returns to the bench.
numberFire's models project Wells for 3.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday. His salary is $2,400.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Jake Bauers riding pine for Yankees Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa starting Sunday for Yankees October 1st, 2023
- Yankees' Aaron Judge not in lineup Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Austin Wells catching for Yankees Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Gleyber Torres not in Yankees' lineup Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Anthony Volpe hitting second for Yankees Sunday October 1st, 2023