Rockies not expecting to move Boone Logan
Colorado Rockies relief pitcher Boone Logan is not expected to be moved by the club, according to Chris Cotillo of MLB Daily Dish.
The Rockies are suddenly back in the thick of things for one of the National League Wild Card spots, provoking Cotillo to claim the club should now be viewed as "buyers." Despite Logan receiving a healthy amount of intrigue from potential suitors, it sounds like he'll be staying put in Colorado. The 31-year-old southpaw will be a free agent this offseason.
Logan owns a 3.19 ERA, 0.90 WHIP and 28.57 strikeout percentage in 31 innings this season. These are all improvements on his career-averages (4.44 ERA, 1.46 WHIP, 23.62 strikeout percentage)
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Josh Hader blows save, Brewers knocked out by Nationals October 2nd, 2019
- Brewers' Ben Gamel sitting on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Lorenzo Cain in center field on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Brewers' Cory Spangenberg resting on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Ryan Braun batting fifth on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Lorenzo Cain (ankle) listed on Tuesday's Wild Card roster October 1st, 2019