Stephen Drew hitting second Tuesday for Nationals
Washington Nationals shortstop Stephen Drew is back in the lineup on Tuesday against the Milwaukee Brewers.
Drew received consecutive days off after sitting out Sunday, with Monday serving as the Nats' off day. However, Drew is back at short and hitting up in the two spot against right-hander Zach Davies on Tuesday.
Our models project Drew for 10.3 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,300.
- Pirates' Chris Archer (neck, shoulder) out until 2021 June 3rd, 2020
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Washington's Max Scherzer (neck) scratched, Joe Ross to start in Game 5 October 27th, 2019
- Nationals' Howie Kendrick returns to the lineup for Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Nationals' Yan Gomes catching World Series Game 4 on Saturday October 26th, 2019