Mets activate Robert Gsellman (hamstring) from DL
The New York Mets activated pitcher Robert Gsellman from the club's 10-day disabled list on Tuesday.
Gsellman has been out seven weeks with a left hamstring strain, but he'll return to start Wednesday's game against the New York Yankees, and just in time. The team just placed Seth Lugo on the DL with a right shoulder impingement.
Our algorithms project Gsellman for a 2-2 record, 5.24 ERA and 1.52 WHIP across 30-plus innings the rest of the way this season.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Tomas Nido behind bag as Mets finish out season September 29th, 2019
- Amed Rosario in Mets' Friday lineup September 27th, 2019
- Michael Conforto sitting on Friday for Mets September 27th, 2019
- Amed Rosario not in Mets' Thursday lineup September 26th, 2019
- Jeff McNeil sitting on Thursday for New York September 26th, 2019
- Wilson Ramos sitting on Thursday for New York September 26th, 2019