Dodgers recall Brock Stewart to start Game 1 on Saturday
The Los Angeles Dodgers have recalled pitcher Brock Stewart from Triple-A Oklahoma City, and he will start the first half of Saturday's doubleheader against the San Diego Padres.
Stewart spent some time earlier this season with the big league club, going 0-0 with a 4.84 FIP and 16.8% strikeout rate in 3 starts and 10 total appearances. Today, the 25-year-old is making a spot start for the Dodgers in San Diego.
At a price of $5,500, our models project Stewart for 25.8 FanDuel points. He's a solid value in today's matchup.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (knee) out again for Blue Jays in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Breyvic Valera starting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Drury sitting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Reese McGuire heads to Blue Jays' bench on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Billy McKinney absent from Blue Jays' lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Derek Fisher heads to Blue Jays' bench on Saturday afternoon September 28th, 2019