Bud Norris will be the Cardinals' closer for the foreseeable future
The St. Louis Cardinals have named Bud Norris the team's closer for the foreseeable future.
Norris has been acting as the team's closer, nailing down 5 saves so far this season, despite the signing of Greg Holland. The vote confidence from team President John Mozeliak for Norris makes him the reliever to own in fantasy, leaving Holland as droppable in non-holds leagues.
Norris has tossed 13 1/3 innings with a 2.02 ERA, 1.05 WHIP, and 20 strikeouts so far this season.
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Mets-Marlins in Puerto Rico canceled by COVID-19 March 19th, 2020
- Diamondbacks-Padres April 18-19 Mexico City series canceled March 19th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (knee) out again for Blue Jays in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Breyvic Valera starting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Drury sitting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Reese McGuire heads to Blue Jays' bench on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Billy McKinney absent from Blue Jays' lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019