Cardinals' Bud Norris suffers triceps injury in Saturday's win
St. Louis Cardinals closer Bud Norris was pulled on Saturday against the Chicago Cubs with a tight right triceps muscle.
Norris has excelled in his role as the Cardinals' closer, and fortunately for the team, it appears as though he'll avoid the disabled list. Still, he's expected to miss some time.
In 17.3 innings pitched thus far, Norris has pitched to a 2.60 ERA with 23 strikeouts to just 2 walks.
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (knee) out again for Blue Jays in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Breyvic Valera starting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Drury sitting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Reese McGuire heads to Blue Jays' bench on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Billy McKinney absent from Blue Jays' lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019