Bud Norris (triceps) available for St. Louis on Thursday
St. Louis Cardinals relief pitcher Bud Norris is "good to go" in Thursday's series opener against the San Diego Padres.
Norris suffered the triceps injury on Saturday, but he never landed the disabled list. He's expected to resume his closing duties, as he's 7-7 on save opportunities.
In 17.3 innings pitched, Norris has a 2.60 ERA with a 1.04 WHIP.
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Mets-Marlins in Puerto Rico canceled by COVID-19 March 19th, 2020
- Diamondbacks-Padres April 18-19 Mexico City series canceled March 19th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (knee) out again for Blue Jays in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Breyvic Valera starting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Drury sitting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Reese McGuire heads to Blue Jays' bench on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Billy McKinney absent from Blue Jays' lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019