Raisel Iglesias lands on Reds' disabled list with bicep strain
Cincinnati Reds reliever Raisel Iglesias was placed on the 10-day disabled list with a strained left bicep.
The injury is to Iglesias' non-throwing arm but there isn't a clear timetable for his return. Amir Garrett, David Hernandez, and Jared Hughes could all see action in the ninth inning while Iglesias is out.
Iglesias is averaging 6.8 FanDuel points in 20 games this season while recording a 2.08 ERA and 0.92 WHIP with 27 strikeouts and 7 saves across 21 2/3 innings.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Brian O'Grady starting for Cincinnati in finale with Pirates September 29th, 2019
- Tucker Barnhart on Reds' bench in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Jose Iglesias sitting for Reds in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Tucker Barnhart starting behind the plate for Cincinnati on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Cincinnati's Joey Votto batting second on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Reds' Josh VanMeter hitting in the fifth spot on Saturday September 28th, 2019