Giants' Madison Bumgarner (finger) reinstated from DL for start on Tuesday
San Francisco Giants pitcher Madison Bumgarner (finger) was activated from the 60-day DL and will start on Tuesday.
Bumgarner has been out all year after breaking his finger in spring training. After a successful rehab stint, the Giants' ace is ready to return to big league action and will start against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Tuesday.
Our models project Bumgarner to go 6 1/3 innings while striking out 5 and allowing 2.8 earned runs for 29.4 FanDuel points on Tuesday.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Kevin Pillar riding pine for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Crawford starting for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Belt on first as Giants finish season versus Dodgers September 29th, 2019
- Giants' Joey Rickard starting in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jaylin Davis in right field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Buster Posey returns to San Francisco's lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019