Shelby Miller (elbow) could rejoin Diamondbacks' rotation on Monday
Arizona Diamondbacks starting pitcher Shelby Miller (elbow) is likely to join the Diamondbacks' rotation on Monday against the Miami Marlins.
The D-backs optioned pitcher Matt Koch back to Triple-A, and they recalled pitcher Jake Barrett for the weekend. That means Miller could be in line to be activated from the disabled list on Monday to make his first start since 2017 after undergoing Tommy John Surgery. He has put up a 4.66 ERA in four rehab starts, and he has 28 strikeouts over 19.1 innings in the minors.
Our models project Miller for a 4.85 ERA and 1.48 WHIP with 56 strikeouts over 70.5 innings remaining this season.
- Atlanta's Cole Hamels (tricep) skips Saturday's side session July 11th, 2020
- Cubs' Anthony Rizzo (back) participates in Saturday's workout July 11th, 2020
- Diamondbacks' Starling Marte rejoins summer camp July 10th, 2020
- Giants' Hunter Pence diagnosed with right foot inflammation July 10th, 2020
- Diamondbacks' Kole Calhoun arrives at summer camp July 10th, 2020
- Dodgers' Gavin Lux reports to camp July 10th, 2020
- Eric Lauer (illness) joining Brewers July 10th, 2020
- Brewers: Corey Knebel (elbow) on track for Opening Day July 10th, 2020
- Brewers' Luis Urias tests positive for coronavirus July 6th, 2020
- Brewers' Corey Knebel (elbow) not a lock for opening day July 5th, 2020
- Brewers have 'small number' of coronavirus cases June 26th, 2020
- Brewers' Ryan Braun likely back in 2021 June 25th, 2020