Francisco Liriano (hamstring) to return Saturday for Detroit
Detroit Tigers pitcher Francisco Liriano (hamstring) will return to the rotation on Saturday against the Cleveland Indians.
Liriano has been out nearly a month with a hamstring strain. After a successful rehab start last Sunday, he is ready to return to the big leagues. He will faceoff against Trevor Bauer for Cleveland.
Our models project Liriano for 5.0 innings, 3.6 runs allowed, and 4.1 strikeouts for 18.7 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Houston's Francis Martes suspended 162 games for second drug policy violation February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Pirates' Gregory Polanco (shoulder) 'healthy' after completing rehab February 16th, 2020
- Schefter: Steelers' James Conner (shoulder) expected to play in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Jacob Stallings behind plate Sunday for Pirates September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera starting for Pirates in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera not in Pittsburgh's Friday lineup September 27th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera is in the Pirates' Thursday lineup September 26th, 2019